Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lot tour - Jeff and Summer's apartment & Cody and Lucy's house

I'm currently working on the Christmas update, but since I haven't been making a lot of progress in the writing lately, I decided to share some pictures of two different apartments with you guys. The first one belongs to Jeff and Summer, who just recently moved there.

I used lots of creamy light colors while decorating this apartment, and I think it turned out to be very Summer. She and Jeff are also hosting our New Year's party, so you will be seeing some more of this apartment in the near future ;)













~~~~~


Next up is Cody and Lucy's place - they've actually lived there since a few weeks after their wedding. It's a small, two story house in Bristol's Square.














2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I particularly like Cody and Lucy's house, with the turquoise accents everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really like both of these, the laundryroom/bathroom combo is great. We looked at a few houses that had bathrooms like that. I really like the turquoise in Cody and Lucy's house too, it gives it this sort of cozy, yet a subtle gloominess to it, especially in the Christmas update with Mikayla. All the blues, cloudy skies, and snow made it comfortable to be in there, but isn't "cheerful" if you follow?

    ReplyDelete