Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Neighborhood overview


I've been building a lot lately so I decided to share all these pictures with you. Here is
Bristol Bay - you can see the lighthouse and the Marina, as well as all the very expensive
townhouses.



It's not a big city, but it's constantly growing.


You might recognize the building Claudia just moved into. Gwen and Arnaud also live there.
There is also the Central Garden where Lucy and Cody just held their wedding reception.


This is Bristol's Square. I'm using a combined terrain which basically means that all this takes
place in the same neighborhood.


Currently the Anderson family is the only one living here, but Cody and Lucy are going to move
here as soon as possible. The prices aren't low, but the houses near the Marina are a lot more
expensive.

7 comments:

  1. Your neighborhood looks lovely! I've had my hood for almost 2 years and it is still always growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mizzgin03, thanks! :) Your neighborhood looks great, as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get so crazy jealous seeing other Simmers' hood! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely hood! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! I love how upscale all of your buildings look. It makes the town look very pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It looks great so far! I really need to get my butt in gear and finish decorating Rocky Cove so that I can post some pictures too. :)

    ReplyDelete