Wednesday, July 6, 2011

March 2019 Birthdays


It's time for Lucy Brown to enter the second trimester of her pregnancy.



Lucy and Cody just recently found out that they're expecting twins! At first they were a little frightened, but now that they've had some time to get used to the idea, they couldn't be any happier.


Betty Anderson is now 7 months pregnant and can't wait to give birth to the little baby inside her belly. She has also started her maternity leave and will be staying home with the baby for at least two years.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just caught up with your blog, and I'm loving it! The writing is amazing and the pictures are all beautiful. Even your sims are all so unique and interesting in their own way. Can't wait to see more!:)

    Please check out my blog: Rocky Cove, and comment. Doesn't matter what you say: if you like it or not, what I need to work on or what I already have down. Thanks!:)

    Can't wait for the babies to arrive! Great update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just found your blog from another blog that I read and I just loved these pregnancy pictures! I'm going to have to go back and read the rest of your posts. Hurray for another blog to add to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have finally caught up. Good thing that Cody's dad is going to help out financially. otherwise, it might be hard for a couple as young as they are to have twins.

    ReplyDelete